Dear reader, we are finished with office renovations; the carpet was laid today and although there is still much to be done, you can be grateful that you no longer have to hear about it.
The more pressing and important issue is, of course, the puppy. Here are the facts:
1. The puppy’s name is Zadie.
2. Her father was a border collie-kelpie cross, her mother a Jack Russell. Obviously a love match.
3. We did not buy from a breeder, but from a lovely vet nurse placing an abandoned litter.
4. She is eight weeks old and we picked her up yesterday.
5. Scamp, our problematic, old and grumpy dog, loves her already.
6. We all love her already.
7. Expect an abundance of adorable photos to come.